Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Unorganized. That's the right word.

" un⋅or⋅gan⋅ized [uhn-awr-guh-nahyzd] "
–adjective
1. not organized; without organic structure.
2. not formed into an organized or systematized whole: an unorganized essay.
3. without definite boundaries: unorganized territory.
4. not thinking or acting methodically.
5. not belonging to or represented by a labor union: unorganized workers.

____________________________________________________________________


Salam everyone.

It's been a while. I have not post anything since the Ramadan wish. Are you fasting today?
Well I'm not. :D

Have you ever felt that you have been living your life completely out or order? Meaning you dont eat on time, you slept very late at night, you bathed when everyone is sleeping soundly and you had breakfast when you are suppose to have lunch?

Well, I did most of the actions above. >0< I dont know why did I do most of them, I just cant get myself to work on time and finish a work in the same time. I woke up whenever I felt I need to (for prayers). I ate when I felt really really hungry. I did my assignment on the day before the dateline. ( this is bad ) What else? I need to fix myself. These negative behaviours should be stop or else... I will lead a very messy life. It will affect my study, in terms of achievement. I will get fat easily ..... (OoO)= ( nooooo!!! I've gained enough ) ... Someone kill me.



Nop. This is not my room. And that girl is not me. -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment