Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is not easy to be a teeaaacherrr.

Salam everyone.

It has been nearly two weeks since the school holiday passed by.

The teaching continued. I prepared lessons and teaching aids.

Go to the class and teach. But, i dont follow the lesson steps completely.

Sometimes I can't continue because the school has so many out of class activities for the students. I have to postpone my teaching for that day. Even though I only teach the Form 1 and Form 2 students five times a week ( equals 10 period ), I wished I can finish a chapter in two weeks.

Furthermore, I can't use full English to teach them. They cant understand. Even the word
"spectacle".

Also, I had to deal with their behavior. Not paying attention to me, talk so loud like both of them are talking from 2 mountains, " degil " and all sorts of repulsive behaviour i have to deal with.

And I did all of these for the sake of getting a pass for my course.

Without getting any payment from anyone. Well, except for me mum. :D



" sedikit bosan"

Bosan la konon. Tapi bila lecturer nak datang observe mula menggelabah. * marah diri sendiri *



0 comments:

Post a Comment