Monday, April 13, 2009

Chick Flicks = Anak ayam berkelip?

Salam, everyone.

Chick Flick.

Have you ever heard of the term?

Does it mean " ayam berkelip " in Malay? Nah!.

It it a term used for a type of movie, especially the Western movie.

Legally Blonde, She's All That, Never Been Kissed and the newest one, Confessions of A Shopaholic ( my new favourite novel! )...

These movies belong to the genre. Well, it is because the movies focused on the female character and her struggle to get something such as the Prince Charming, and the movie usually ended up with the female grop...err..kissing the Prince as a happy ending.

I loved chick flicks. Because we are chicks who watches those flicks.

One thing I understand about this type of movie is boys do not have the b.... to watch it. They might be considered as sissy or gay or anything related to third gender. I bet the girls who went out with their bfs had a rough time deciding the films they wanted to watch when they arrived at the cinema.

I wonder if there are boys who watch chick flicks despite the fact that they are not chicks but roosters. XD.

What about you girls? Do you have your own preferred flick?



my favourite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mean girls. crool.

moonshin said...

yeah, she's all that is definitely one of my all-time favorite. i remember watching it in primary school with my sister.

others chick-flick which i think are kinda cool is Never been kissed, Happily ever after, The sweetest thing.

QuE^9^ said...

So many chick flicks I watch but still dont understand women. :D

Post a Comment