Monday, April 6, 2009

Life is just like a wheel.

Salam,

Life is just like a wheel. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. But, it was not bad because we will get to the upper part of the wheel again. And go down again.

I am saying this because I have learned and realized something that has been bothering me since the third year of my study.

There was a girl that I considered as a very good friend of mine. I DID considered her as a very good friend of mine but today, I realized that she does not feel the same way. Of course, because we are two different person and we think differently....very differently.

And, this realization is not something that made me sad, but it made my heart felt lighter. From now on, I do not have to think too much if she do not even glance at me when we see each other.
( I always think a lot about things that happened to me even if it is just a small matter )

I am very glad that I realized it.

" You are just not important. That's it " ---> someone said to me.

And I realized, I am not important because I am not important. That is all.
Not because she hates me or anything.

Finally, what a relief.

P/S: I have been a very forgetful person today. I forgot to take my wallet with me thrice!



Manchester Ferris Wheel.

( alaa, yang mawi pegi naik masa wat dokumentari untuk astro tuh )

4 comments:

moonshin said...

woooo....who?

Ned said...

definitely not teslians.

Anonymous said...

"You are just not important. That's it." who's that pokemon yang dare to ckp macam tu dgn jigglypuff? >.<

Ned said...

takpe, nanti jigglypuff conteng muke die. =D

Post a Comment