Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mr. Oh So Handsome He Made Me Melt Everytime I See His Face.

Wanna know who the guy is?











I just adored his looks. and his acting , of course.

Hope to find a guy that looked like him. * fingers crossed *

For those who did not know, this is Paul Walker,
one of the main character in the Fast and Furious series.

Other films he starred in:

Into the Blue.
( just watched it this morning and drool...)

Eight Below.
( great movie!)

Fast and Furious 1, 2 and 4 ( the latest )

She's All That
( didn't recognize him until F.n.F4 and when I watch this movie again, I was like
" eh? isn't that him ??? "

and other movies I have not watch yet.


* Lucas Black was gorgeous too.
( haiya! make up your mind la. kejap orang tuh. kejap orang nih. )






0 comments:

Post a Comment