Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cattie Acquaintance.

Hola, chicos.

I missed my cats. I missed them a lot.

Therefore, I looked at my old pics with the cats.



This is Comot. The housekeeper at my house in Pekan.








Nyen-nyen. The Guardian. She looks after the cats in the house.








Chami. Nyen-nyen's daughter.










Yang ini, special case.








There went everywhere together. Wonder what they are looking at?












Actually, I had 8 cats. Only two of them were brought to N. Sembilan. Comot had to take care of the house because we have not moved directly to our new house in Rembau. We're staying at Grandma's house for a while, until mom get enough money to move in. Sad, I just hope that I can bring all of the cats to N.S. After all, they are my " rainbows"

I wanna buy a big cage with a tree for them to play with when I move to my new house.

Uuu... ( sad. sob sob)

7 comments:

Lumut Pagi said...

nad..
blog lama delete?
Nape?
neway, selamat beblog lagi...
:)

Ned said...

Kene delete sebab tak boleh di tukar isi dalamnya. tak tau sebab ape. kuar error.

Anonymous said...

ah. yg comot tu. just my type.XD

Ned said...

Nyen-nyen. Wah!

blurenciel said...

nyen nyen tu looks like my kucing mase stadi dlu..tp die gmok sket n name die gmox..heheh..

Ned said...

oh kalau macam tu, kite namakn die sebagai nyemox = nyen-nyen + gmox.

8D

blurenciel said...

nyemox..ROFL..huhuhu..

Post a Comment