Monday, March 23, 2009

Minggu Makan Sakan

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to everyone. (macam nak berucap)

If you read the title, the reason that I had a crazy eating week , eating and eating for the whole week because God had given me the opportunity to eat as much as I like.

This week, I had 2 special dinner and 1 " kenduri ".

Last Wednesday, I had an appreciation dinner of Abadi and Karisma for 2007-2008 session.
It was held at Bangi Golf Resort, Bandar Baru Bangi. The purpose is to celebrate and again, appreciate the hard work endured by the members of Abadi and Karisma of 2007-08.
The food was great, I wished I can have the recipe for the Black and Sweet Chicken, Mixed Vegie and the pudding. I filled myself to the max. And I slept like a baby that night.

















I had all the main dish accompanied with a cuppa coffee and a glass of Sunkist ( I think ).
Nyumm!!!

And, I sat with my housemates, so the food kinda taste better because they are enjoying it too.

Me with the girl next door, Miss Ain Mashimaro.


On Saturday night, my grandmother held a " kenduri tahlil " for the relatives and members whom had passed away. I did not help with the cooking, which is bad because there were less than 2-3 adults cooking at the kitchen. But, when I arrived at my granny's house, I helped my Maklong fried some meat dumplings (bergedel) and fried noodles for the afternoon feast.
The kenduri night, I filled myself with ...

---> Masak Lemak Ikan Sembilang Salai ( my granny's masterpiece!)
--->Rendang Ayam ( her specialty too! )
--->Terung Masak Kari ( * drool * )
---> Soto Ayam (*droooolllll*)

Urgh, I overeat. But, I enjoyed the evening.

Yesterday, on Sunday night, ABADI or Aminuddin Baki's Annual Dinner for 2008-2009 session was held at DECTAR for the how-many-times-I-dont-know. The theme for the dinner was " Heart of Gold ". I wonder what that means. Well, literally, evryone had to wear something gold but options were given. They could also wear white, red and black on their clothes. I chose to wear my gold baju kurung. And and little make up.

The food was...er...quite good. The rice is not warm enough and the Tomato Chicken was too hard to eat. I could only eat a piece and wasted the rest of the dishes. Thank God, there's dalca and opor daging to replace the chicken. Anyway, I just eat while enjoying the dances and the songs and the gimmicks and all the things happened in the big hall.



With miss Dirot.















With Chek Ama Monta.
















With the girls of K4Fs.



























With Ija and Hajar. My dear Hajar, thank you very much for waiting for me to prepare myself and walked with me all the way to DECTAR. ( gambar gelap, maaf ye)

Overall, the dinner was okay, despite the fact that most of them did not enjoy the dinner. I dont mine as long as I have my friends with me.

Huh, what a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate my kain songket.=|

Ned said...

kain songket yu okeh je. tak nampak u tak selesa pun.

i hate my make up.

Post a Comment