Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hatred.

Salam, everyone.





Tears falling down my face in a Sunday morning. What a turn off.

I was having a morning nap. Suddenly, my cellphone rang.

My relative called me and told me about my brother's bad manner to the family.

After the call, I was pissed.

I was very pissed. I cried a lot.

I was so angry at him.

Always causing problems. and Mother had to deal with it. At one point, Mum even nearly had a sickness because of him.

I thought, this has to be stop. No more problems. This is already over the line.

I called my sis and told her about my worries, my hatred, my sadness.

She told me she would call him after this.

Then, she called and advised him about this.

I know this problem will not end.

I wish I do not have a brother like him.

2 comments:

Maya Ayam said...

oit..it's normal thing and you have to face the situation bravely...

man...biasa lah...meningkat dewasa ada je kerja bukan2 diorg nak buat..

moonshin said...

i have issues with my brother too. at one point, i do hate him...but not so much as being disappointed. do you get what i mean?

now, that he has his own family...living far away from my life... he seems to me like a distant relatives than my own flesh and blood.

we had a terrible fight once...i was the one who started it. i just couldn't stand doing nothing while he inflicted pain and sufferings on my parents. i just wouldn't let it. so i warned him. small talk turned to yelling and cursing...well, you get the picture. he just stood there like piece of wood...

i don't know....things like this happened sometimes. you just got to survive it and in time, it will pass.

nad, gambatte!

Post a Comment